View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 13:52   #1507
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Sneer all you want, but as Igni noted, our economy is primarily service based now. We've yet to be told the impact on services.
Yes we all know that. Who's claiming everything's perfect? Our economy has been mainly service based for decades and Brexit isn't going to change that in a hurry but, given the unending diet of pure doom we were fed up until June, there really isn't anything wrong with pointing out some of the positives which are resulting from the lower pound such as exports and tourism.

I don't know if you think I somehow believe Brexit is the cure for all our ills but just for the record I don't and never have. Our economic problems are huge and Brexit won't be a panacea but, in my opinion, it's a better option that remaining in a dysfunctional club and we will see some benefits - something many 'remainers' never seemed able to accept. Many problems lie ahead for UK PLC but staying in the EU would only have added to them.

Last edited by Osem; 02-09-2016 at 14:27.