View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 22:02   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SKY invest in Mainstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...h-start-599597

Very interesting development. There could be some real exciting things on the horizon. SKY are launching their WiFi enabled SKY+ box next month. Maybe they are thinking about pushing into the app market. There are already some interesting updates planned for existing SKY + boxes.
I would imagine that news is more pertinent to the new Now TV box which is made by Roku and carries one of the apps mentioned in the article (Sky News). I'm sure the Now TV service has many changes and developments around the corner likewise I'm sure there'll be more future functionality added to Sky+HD box.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote