Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 13:02   #108
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: TV price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by m419 View Post
I believe they will invest the money wisely, BT Vision is terrible, but don't for one minute think that BT don't know what they're doing, Ofcom lets BT get away with alsorts these days, so with BT's investments into fibre optic networks, who knows what BT Vision will bring!

Also TalkTalk TV was apparently closed to new customers for redevelopment, who knows what will happen with that! To be honest I think it is a missed opportunity, bit too late

Orange dropped its plans to launch a similar service to BT Vision, but now that the company is now Everything Everywhere, i'm sure they have something planned too, as the Orange home broadband and home phone service has almost flopped after being labelled the worst broadband provider in the UK.

Both Sky and Virgin Media will put prices up as i'm sure they have a lot of plans to invest in there TV services to make sure that the likes of BT,TalkTalk and Everything Everywhere do not make an impact on the pay-tv industry
The only player in the Pay-TV industry are Sky and Virgin Media, and that how it will stay for a long time!

Unless BT seriously improves its tv service or buys BskyB (bar the channels, which would remain under News Corp ownership)
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote