Thread: 300M VIP now with Vivid 300
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 15:08   #50
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: VIP now with Vivid 300

well spotted, I hope they do do it because the last time I was on 10:1 was when I was on 100/10 and I only got that because I was one of the very first people to sign up. I think it only took them two months to change it to 100/5 for any new subscribers/tier changes. 350 is obviously staying at 350/20 and a 400mbit tier would be a bit of a waste of time in terms of speed increase.

What would be amazing and a big WOW next year is if when they start playing around with docsis3.1 they not only bring out a 500mbits tier but make it 10:1 at 500/50. That would definitely kick ass.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote