View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 22:09   #1
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Pay as you go sim without 30 day limit?

What options are there for providers if you want a pay as you go sim that you can use over a period longer than 30 days?

My phone is dual sim and it is nice to have a second alternative network to use if my main provider (Original Three One plan...still!) has sketchy coverage in an area.

I tried 02 which had good coverage but the £10 top up expired after 30 days of it first being used and I had only had to use it a couple of times. Hence wanting something that lets you use the phone calls/data over a longer period, so it can stay as a backup without me having to keep paying every 30 days.

Not essential but preferable, is an option where I can get and pay for the sim and topups anonymously. For the 02 sim I walked in to a shop and they asked for my name and after asking if it was necessary, they said no and it could just be a first name, so I gave them someones first name and paid in cash. It's not that I want to do anything dodgy but these days I like to give out as little information as possible and have a smaller fingerprint in the various databases

So, any ideas? Had a google and just didn't get the answers I wanted.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote