View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 16:53   #4916
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Blade Runner 2049: 9/10

A very solid and pure scifi film. Being unbias and putting "Blade Runner" aside, I think it is the best sequel I have ever seen which seamlessly continues the story perfectly (John Wick 2 comes to mind) and quite geniusly uses current special effects but still keeps the technology retro/in tone to the first movie and only making minor technological advancements. Even though there is a massive time jump between the production of the films it doesn't feel like it when you watch it. The story is excellent and as I have said many a time before, isn't a far stretch from what I am sure we will face in the future when faced with the rights of AI/androids/cyborgs etc.

I have never been a huge fan of Blade Runner or bought into the cult fandom but I really enjoyed the sequel. When you go to see it make sure you put 4 hours into the car park, I didn't realise how long the film was.

Spoiler: 
Oh and in case you are wondering, I would definitely have the holographic gf
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote