View Single Post
Old 30-01-2010, 19:30   #1322
SwgLee
Inactive

SwgLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what game are you playing

I like Online gaming

Been playing Star Wars Galaxies for close to 5 years now. Still enjoy it but the servers are quite old and cant handle large scale battles which is a shame. A brand new Galactic Civil War was added this week with more PvP in Cities but due to the servers alot of lag for most.
I prefer the trading side to the game, and i am also a Mayor of a city that is top rank and has been since 2005.
If anyone is on facebook, i have a characters fan page on there for my character showing off events/screenshots and features of our city there (over 130 players reside there).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zisos-...e/269369073671

I get extremely busy ingame with guild demands/trading issues and other stuff. Seems the server has me on friends list lol.
To counter that i played the WOW trial. I enjoyed it, so upgraded to a full acoount. Its my 2nd game though but a nice get away now and again.

Will be trying Star Trek Online also when its released soon, it may replace my WOW game.

The one thing i will say is that i personally think Star Wars Galaxies has alot more depth to it over WoW but the servers on WoW are second to none and blow SWG's servers to bits. When playing WoW ive had no packet loss, loading issues, lag or bugs.

You can get a free 14 day trial in SWG from the official page. If anyone tries it, join Farstar server and send me ingame mail and ill send you some credits to help you start off. Characters name is Ziso
SwgLee is offline   Reply With Quote