View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 00:51   #4
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Anyone else getting a quick flash of a message whilst watching recorded material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I've noticed today that after FFing and rewinding that a message appears in the middle of the screen at the bottom.

It's goes off so quickly that it's impossible to read it, but does look to have the VM colour branding.

Anyone else experiencing this or know what it's about?
Yes - hope it goes away soon I hate all the red at the top of the home manu.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote