View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 08:59   #2927
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
The latest Windows 10 update has killed my PC, just get a black screen and flashing cursor, can't even get to any recovery options.

Stupid me didn't have any recovery options like a DVD or bootable memory stick so I am currently stuffed!

My only option is to try and make a bootable memory stick from an old laptop which hasn't been switched on in 12 months, but that is a job for the morning before work.
Are you on an Insider Build? Make sure that you don't have a gaming controller plugged in as one of the previous builds had an issue where it wouldn't work at all (A black flashing screen) if you had a XInput device plugged in. It resolved and works fine once removed.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote