View Single Post
Old 13-09-2007, 00:47   #109
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I have had cable Internet since 2000 seen the companies come and go worked my way through tech support..

For me I had the best service from the UK tech support, all my India call center ones were unhelpful. I would only phone if I had no Internet for over 2 hours in the end mainly prayingf it would come back and save me calling them.

Few years on and still using the modem they constantly said was faulty when every time it was the network, green box at fault. Lost days of work for engineers that failed to arrive due the them either not booking him or forgetting to say he wouldn't be coming since it wasn't the modem. This was after I explained they do it every time blame the modem and book an engineer who never comes. Finally promised a call if he wasn't coming but no I wait in most of the day lose pay and he doesn't come. Had I gone to work and he arrived I would have been charged so I was in a no win situation.

Now getting really cheesed of with the route NTL/telewest=Virgin are going they are killing the goose that could lay them the golden egg. They need to backtrack and see what customers main complaints are then try to improve.. Nothing has changed it is still the blind leading the blind milking the bank balance and run with large bonuses for failing to improve our service.

Shame Richard Branson did want to improve things and get our call centers back over here instead he is leaving the sinking ship as they will not let him improve our service. As for being charged for tech support if this is there way of ripping us of more then I will be looking out for the next offer from BT to have a BT line back and moving to ADSL at least I can choose who I go with and only shortlist those with UK call centers.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote