View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 11:33   #3771
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoni View Post
Who knows then. All I know is it's stupidly overdue for some overrated content.
I don't know how you could possibly call shows such as 'Game of Thrones' and 'Boardwalk Empire' over-rated.

If you enjoy dramas, you would be bowled over if you took a look at the long list of dramas that have been shown on that channel. When I first subscribed to Now TV, I couldn't believe how much I'd missed.

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Be interesting to see what happens in the New Year. I hope you guys on Virgin get Sky Atlantic but in my opinion you're not missing much really.
Happy Christmas to one and all and wishing you all a great New Year
I agree that, like other non premium Sky channels, there is a fair amount of rubbish screened outside peak times, but Sky Atlantic does have a pretty good pedigree for showing some good stuff at other times (Mad Men, The Affair, The Night Of, True Detective, etc).