View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 22:43   #14
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Mobile Tyre repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Not sure why it would be illegal on your car.

The trouble with recovery etc. is that it will take extra time (sometimes a lot) and if you're going somewhere important when the worst happens you might not have that time.

Given the usually relatively low cost of a spare (full sized or space saver) I'd never be without one and there's always the option of having RAC cover or whatever in addition.
My point being is my wheels are 19in, not sure if i could get a space saver or they would have put 1 in the car, maybe it is to do with a cars power i really dont know.

I should have googled this along time ago but the car now needs changing with 94k on it and i do 18k a year.