View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 22:18   #10
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: Mobile Tyre repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It all depends on the car whether a space saver wheel is legal i guess, on my Astra VXR i suspect it wouldn't be.

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

I have had 2 punctures in my car though and i was able to drive a few miles with it flat and i don't think they where run flats just reinforced.

Personally i think your best option is the AA RAC etc, they would recover the car and take it where ever you want them to go.

My car was covered by The AA, they came out in 1.75 hours and they the sealant which failed, they towed me home by which time all the tire outlets had closed, 3 days later they brought a new tire and fitted that.

The AA guy did not have a good word to say about the sealant
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote