View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 22:16   #9
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Mobile Tyre repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It all depends on the car whether a space saver wheel is legal i guess, on my Astra VXR i suspect it wouldn't be.

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

I have had 2 punctures in my car though and i was able to drive a few miles with it flat and i don't think they where run flats just reinforced.

Personally i think your best option is the AA RAC etc, they would recover the car and take it where ever you want them to go.
Not sure why it would be illegal on your car.

The trouble with recovery etc. is that it will take extra time (sometimes a lot) and if you're going somewhere important when the worst happens you might not have that time.

Given the usually relatively low cost of a spare (full sized or space saver) I'd never be without one and there's always the option of having RAC cover or whatever in addition.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote