View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 13:46   #324
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
So faith will get us through the process?
No. Being optimistic and wanting the Country to succeed when we leave should be the priority now. Going over old arguments as to staying in the EU, that boat has sailed. Talk of being in the single market, customs union, this is not leaving tbe EU.

I and millions of people took part in a huge democratic process. There was two options. The option I voted for, won. I’m not interested in the arguments as to why people voted the way they did, the rules before the vote, were the same and both sides used questionable tactics. Both sides told porkies to get their side more votes.

So a democratic process took place, one result was final and it should be enacted because if we don’t then let’s just piss all over the graves of all those people who fought and died, for the right to a free, stable democracy.