View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:49   #322
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
There are no credible sources, don’t care how expertly opinionated some group or professional or someone may be, they don’t have a bloody clue, no one does.

All I know is that people who were alive decades before the EU existed came to be, they have some experience in what life was like before the EU. They say we managed then and I’m sure we will manage again.
On that l think we can agree as how can anyone know what the consequences are when we have never ventured down this path before.

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
There are no credible sources, don’t care how expertly opinionated some group or professional or someone may be, they don’t have a bloody clue, no one does.

All I know is that people who were alive decades before the EU existed came to be, they have some experience in what life was like before the EU. They say we managed then and I’m sure we will manage again.
And vice versa there are equally just as many who have only experienced life being in the EU so whether ones experience of one is better then the other is all down to ones personal experiences and preferences.