View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 12:57   #176
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Well it going hot has odds from the 'experts', although I know no-one listens to them any more, of about 50-50. A nuclear conflict views vary from 10% to inevitable if the war goes hot.

So deeply encouraging that two man-children are in charge of the respective sides. There seems to be a competition of who can be the most bellicose at the moment. That rhetoric coming from North Korea is par for the course, it coming from the United States is unheard of.

North Korea's leaders are being fed all the propaganda material they need and their paranoia is being constantly nourished. Insanity.
Fair question. How do you think Hillary Clinton would have handled this as President?

Bearing in mind there is an old interview of her from 2008 era, talking of Iran getting nuclear capability and the threat posed against Israel, that would cross a line her book, she stated that if Iran attacked Israel, if she's the President, she'd attack Iran and made no bones about totally obliterating them, which totally upset Iran at the time, is kinda no different to how Trump is threatening NK, today.

Par for the course, initially it was just bluster from NK, they did not have Nuclear capability, so their threats to blow up the U.S with past Presidents, was not real, so they could be easily ignored. Now, not so much.

I think the U.S strategy is to now taunt and intimidate NK and make it so abundantly clear that while, yes they may get to strike Japan or South Korea or even Guam and that they may have a million strong army. The U.S has the military hardware to annihilate them.

The two rockets NK fired over Japan, I think were tests to see if Trump would lose it and make a strike them, Trump obviously hasn't lost his cool with them, in the military sense, he obviously has a lot more buttons than people previously said he hadn't.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote