View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 11:13   #123
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
My dad received his increase of £3.99 he is an OAP and is paying over £70 a month now this is just stupid.
I don't think VM do age-dependent pricing.

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
We received our increase letter today - £3.99 per month increase.

They can shove it. I have said before, how can they justify the increase. They cannot.

There has been NO increase in channels. This will be the FOURTH increase in a matter of 18 months.
That seems an excessive number of price increases in an 18 month period. I wasn't aware there were so many.

They can justify some increases though because of inflation and cost of providing services. Unless you're happy for VM staff to have indefinite pay freezes and VM to not invest in newer technology due to cost prices have to go up occasionally.

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPAC View Post
Have you gone through the farce of talking to VM? The retention's mob are useless now and to quote from my last chat with them; "I don't look at any discounts". I suspect VM's churn rate this year will at an all time high.
Not necessarily a bad thing. Increasing ARPU and profitability would be a good thing for them and due to Lightning they may not be as concerned by churn as previously.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote