View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 11:05   #79
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: [Update] Cyclist convicted of "wanton and furious driving"

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i saw a news article a couple of weeks ago about changing the laws on this kind of death by cyclist , i think the government are looking into it unfortunately it takes deaths to prompt change
The PM was questioned about this on PMQ's - changing the law to make cyclists subject to the same legislation as motorists. Her answer was equivocal so I wouldn't hold your breath just but I do think it's the way forward. Cyclists are not only increasingly coming into potentially contact with drivers, they're doing the same with eachother - the Lycra lads and courier types v. the rest.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote