View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 12:55   #5507
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
The fault has persisted for over a year. I have been reporting it via the forum for over a year also. Reports with graphs from www.thinkbroadband.com, as well as superhub log files.

Several attempts to rectify the fault have been attempted with no final successful repair.

Even contacting the CEO had no effect, and on that occasion it appears VM tried to contact me via telepathy. Being unable to receive such attempts, it was deemed the fault was cleared and therefore it was closed.

Being a VM pensioner from the technical side, I understand how such intermittent faults are to diagnose and repair. I have been very patient. But even my patience has begun to wear thin.

A concerted effort by all parts of the VM structure is needed to rectify this situation. Please.
From Jen-A on VM forum

Quote:
I have an update from the network engineers who were very quick to investigate this matter.

They discovered some network errors linked back to a couple of card slots which have now been reset.
Almost 3 weeks and the fault (F004784782) appears to have been fixed after over a year of reporting it. :-)

Time to contact the CEO's office and see if "lessons have been learnt".
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote