View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 12:12   #5506
Pea-Pod
cf.addict

Pea-Pod is on a distinguished roadPea-Pod is on a distinguished road
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

I'm having a few issues with my BB output, it's has though a page will hang for about 5-10 seconds before then quickly downloading all the required info. Sometimes when I'm listening to online radio (TMS for example it will stop and pick up again)...

I don't think there's much wrong showing here...

..but I did notice it being a lot slower during peak time last night, which I think it to be expected.

Another thing since I changed my Superhub to 'Respond to ICMP echo requests sent to WAN IP' the IP address on my Tivo has changed from a 192.***.*.* to now 169.***.***.*** and I cannot not control the Tivo using the mobile app or VM TiVo Net Remote for my PC.

I'm presuming it's since I updated my superhub settings because I was able to use the app to remotely control the TiVO prior to that change.

I notice the TiVo network settings has an option for creating a static IP address but did not want to mess with this until I know for sure this is what I need to do, as my IP was static before at 192.***.*.*

Any ideas to get the app working again, or is it just a matter or unticking the superhub Respond to ICMP echo requests sent to WAN IP option.
Pea-Pod is offline   Reply With Quote