View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 22:06   #8
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Re: Thinking of moving to SKY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocky909
Doesn't matter, must have wires crossed. I still don't know whether you mean give it to someone (ie next door neighbour) while is still connected to your satellite (basically subscription sharing or 'multihouse') or you just mean someone using your box elsewhere.
Using the box elsewhere.

Quote:
Although why you'd let someone use your second box while paying £10 a month for multiroom, I don't understand.
Because you could halve the subscripton with a mate. Sky's top package plus multiroom is £52. You could say to a mate lets take out multiroom, you take a box to your house I'll have one at mine and we'll each pay £26.

Quote:
Also I assumed that the box was your property after the 12 month subscription was over. So why must it be connected all the time?
Because your getting a discount. You can pay the full subscription on the second box an then you don't need to have them connected.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote