View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 19:49   #41
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky+ Boxes phased out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
Just curious but if I called to get just a HD box would I face an extra monthly charge?

I have sky+ at the moment and just want any free HD and none that I have to pay extra for
you can have the sky+ HD box without the HD subscription but it will cost you £149 + install fee (thats what i was quoted as an existing full hit customer),
anyways,just took the advice off here and rang them,box is due to arrive in post on 15/02 and only a £30 charge,have subscribed to HD package,if you do it online you have to register and they get back to you with a date (this was as of last night when i nearly ordered it online).
seems like sky are taking a leaf out of VM's book with the self install
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote