View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 21:16   #53
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
That's why I qualified my statement by using the term 'a similar fate' something you seem unable to understand. By definition I'm not referring to people who've NOT suffered a similar fat, stabbed, shot, raped, butchered and worse. There are plenty of people who've suffered terrible trauma and lost loved ones and we hear nothing about it.
The fact this woman was an MP and seems, at the moment, to have been killed because she was an MP and because of her politics is what has elevated this to a national issue.

Lee Rigby was murdered in a terrorist attack on British soil by a civilian. He wasn't killed in action, by an opposing army, abroad. That's why his death became a story.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote