View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 21:05   #51
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
And unfortunately most times it's not national newsworth, but this is, and if you can't see or understand the reason why then you need to think a bit harder.

Similar fate? I say again, I bet there aren't many innocent people in the UK just going about their business that are gunned down by a total stranger in the street and then just for good measure stabbed several times.

Most soldiers die in battle in foreign lands not hacked to death on UK streets, any soldier killed in action is one too many but unfortunately the risk is inherent to the role.

Erm......you mean like Jo Cox was????

The parallels between Lee Rigby and Jo Cox are blindingly obvious, and I think I can say for certain that no posts on this site once suggested that the coverage Rigby's murder received was being blown out of proportion.

all people lose people I lost my father at a young age, it's not grief top trumps, yes we all get on with it, but I would scorn another's situation out of prejudice of anything that happened to me.
I also lost my father at a young age but that also has nothing to do with this murder. If he can't see what is happening here then I'd give up arguing. Some people have an axe to grind and nothing will come in the way ..