View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:31   #287
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Uddingston ML5 2 Upstream Channels

but it happens in most areas every time they do an upgrade. Regardless of the reason, if you know it is going to happen (which it does more often than not), don't announce a speed upgrade and say it is going to be done in 3 months. If you know it is going to take a year then say a year and if you don't want to look like a plank and people ask you why you are announcing an upgrade which isn't going to come into effect for a year, then don't announce it. One push back/delay is understandable if there is an unforeseen circumstance but 3 push backs is just taking the ****. How would VM feel if I said "well I know I said I was going to pay my bill at the end of the month, but I have decided to push it back to next month now...........and then the month after.............and I might pay it at the end of the following month but we'll see how it goes"
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote