View Single Post
Old 26-09-2013, 10:36   #72
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UK to be bankrupt by 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
We have a NHS run by pen pushers, who are ripping off the NHS with there high wages to themself, and yet the most important people the Drts and Nurses getting paid a pittance of a wage.
Really? In a previous job I worked for a while in the accounts dept of a large hospital and I can assure you Doctors are not paid a pittance. Close to Six figure salaries were on offer to some and this was 10+ years ago so I doubt they've had a pay cut since then.

Plus part of the current high demand on A&E depts is down to GPs contracts being renegotiated by the last government which pretty much abolished night and weekend cover for minor ailments.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote