View Single Post
Old 24-09-2013, 18:14   #67
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: UK to be bankrupt by 2014

I was watching a webcast of a previous council meeting of mine. there was a job that was quoted £250,000 for by one company, and £900,000 by another.
and they were talking about asking the £900,000 one if they could do it any cheaper. nearer to the £250,000 quote.

one councillor was asking why are we being ripped off, and asking them if they can do it cheaper? why don't we just save the publics money and give the contract to the the £250,000 one?

a couple of the other councillors replied rather sheepishly that the £900,000 one was on the list of the councils preferred contractors.

all corrupt to the core!

amongst that issue there was another issue about missing money from the sale of land sold by the council.
you just know by their faces that a couple of them have nicked it!!

Government bodies, councils and the like are the worst people for wasting, spending, losing and nicking publics money.
it's been going on for years. and in many cases will still keep carrying on. it's all about money and corruption.

I think when this big thing suddenly kicks in. you're going to see a lot of MPs, government bodies and the like flee the country with all the money they've swindled.

that's what's happening now. blank cheques galore
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote