View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 16:12   #52
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: disability living allowance

Carol, you raise some interesting points, and yet once again manage to be fairly insulting to a large number of people
Quote:
Its really is such a shame the people of this nation are so thick and complacent
or is that another one of your catch-all statements?

You also state
Quote:
However I know for a fact that the DWP employs a points scheme for those doctors who kick more off DLA tend to get more work and more work equally higher fees
How does that marry up with the fact that the DWP (in this scenario, DCS actually, but that's being picky) has outsourced the work to Atos Origin (Healthcare), and does not actually pay the doctors - are you saying Atos Origin and the DWP/DCS are working together to deny claimants DLA? So the DCS Decision Makers, their Supervisors, the people who carry out the Quality Audits, the Atos Origin Managers, their Quality Auditors, and the Doctors are all in on this?

Do you have any proof of your assertion, or are you just making it up as you go along?

On a more positive note, potential claimants and their friends/families/cares may find this link useful, as it provides an outline of the role of Atos Healthcare and the advice they can offer to clinicians, and some desk aids and other guidance.

btw, I do not work for either Atos or the DWP.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote