View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 21:10   #36
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Then let the local council pay for it.

My local council paid for a telephone box that is now plastered with masking tape and with seven panes knocked out! The paintwork has all peeled off. By the way, the phone no longer works!

You couldn’t make it up and you people all seem to think it’s OK!

Common sense has gone out of the window.
“Common” sense - and dare I say adhering to the law - would have told the purchaser who wanted empty land to go elsewhere rather than break planning rules to remove an existing structure they didn’t want when they purchased it.

More anecdotal evidence of nothing at all.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I’ve no lost any argument. Nobody seems to be arguing the points I’ve made.
When your points are entirely fabricated to justify a property developer breaking planning rules - as decided by the Conservative Government, implemented by local authorities - it’s unsurprising that the vast majority, using their “common” sense, decide to ignore you.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote