View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:58   #10
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: virgin cable in my close

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryc05 View Post
thanks for the email thenry and for the samknows site, it says that FTTC or infinity should be in my new home now but it is not and when i do post code checks on the infinity checker around me apparently they will get it on the 31st of march. but when i do my postal code it says nothing but the slow bt total broadband of 3.0-6.0mb

im really starting to think especially with it being a gated road that neither virgin or bt will ever put better broadband in my road
Chances are if Infinity is scheduled for this month you'll probably get it before anything from VM.

Not to mention Infinity is unlimited when VM isn't, so if you're a heavy downloader you're better off there.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote