Thread: US Timeline Stargate Origins
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 13:04   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Stargate Origins

This is the first I have heard of it and I am absolutely hyped at the thought of a new Stargate series. I absolutely loved SG1 and Atlantis and have watched them over and over again and I am thrilled they are making another series. It will be sooooo good having proper scifi series to watch again. It has been years since we had Star Trek and Stargate on tv at the same time and we will also have The Expanse to compliment it and I am sure a few others.

The era of space scifi is back!

Quote:
Stargate fans are in for a treat. Deadline reports MGM is reviving the popular franchise with a new digital TV show and streaming platform.

The new series, titled Stargate Origins, is the latest installment in the long-running sci-fi franchise, which centers on the ability to travel anywhere in the universe in an instant. The upcoming show will “explore a brand new chapter in Catherine Langford’s early history surrounding the extraordinary portal.” Langford first appeared in the 1994 film Stargate and was played by Viveca Lindfors.
Stargate Origins will be available to stream exclusively on MGM’s upcoming SVOD platform Stargate Command. The 10-episodes series is slated to launch later this year.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote