View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 19:31   #1
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
How to transfer from laptop to android tablet?

Yet another poser for all the brains on CF. I bought myself a http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BOT6N20/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 as an early birthday present. Question is how do I transfer photos/music from lappy to tablet. I thought all I had to do was buy a USB2 cable and that would be that. However my laptop does not recognise the tablet. Would I first have to upload the photos to Photobucket or such and then download to tablet? How do I get my laptop to recognise the tablet? I'm sure one/some of you has the answer.

Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote