View Single Post
Old 20-12-2004, 22:07   #31
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: Why does my computer beep all the time?

I know my voltage alarm is actually a hi-lo siren-style beep, but if it'a just grazing the limit, it makes single beeps - I'm guessing it's going to be PSU voltage.

You can usually see voltages in "hardware health" in BIOS - but the system is not under load at that point.

I think 10% is the limit for many of them, though unless the system is reading them wrong (the uncalibrated chip is not particularly accurate), then they should be within 5%, preferably better
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote