View Single Post
Old 27-12-2015, 18:24   #452
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

A pretty good combination if you don't want to spend too much is Freeview + Netflix + Amazon Prime + Now TV entertainment package. You can access all of this for about £20 per month, which is very good indeed in my book.
A combination that many people use, including myself. And you don't need to spend £6.99 on Now TV; three month passes are readily available for £15, and even better bargains turn up every now and again, such as the Amazon and other stores' Black Friday sale of six month pass + box for £19, working out at about £3 p/m.

If you add a smart DNS service at around £2.50 p/m, you also get access to much more content via Netflix, and free add supported Hulu, filling in most of the US Network TV shows missing from Now TV.

I currently also subscribe to HBO Nordic which gives me, besides current shows, back catalogue HBO and the same current and back season content with some Showtime and AMC shows.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote