View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:10   #1956
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Who cares?

Over here we have cabinet "reshuffles" were 6,7,8 , 10 ministers can be sacked at once!
I believe they have those in the US as well. I think the issue here is that some posts have been filled multiple times now.

---------- Post added at 09:55 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
a bit the labour party merry go round of a few months back
Difference being they weren't in power.

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
But not really.

Or just ignore it because there is no Russian collusion for the 131424353535674636353646464th time. Btw, we already have a Venezuelan topic.
The fact they have not launched impeachment proceedings yet does not mean that they won't. We have not seen the full evidence. Impeaching a president is not something the US Authorities do lightly, nor should they. They need evidence, especially as if any president is impeached, there may well be further legal action after the impeachment, and possible criminal charges whether against the President or members of the administration.

I don't know if there was collusion. I suspect there was. There was certainly communication between Trump's team and Russians that the intelligence agencies maintain have links with the Russian government, the team themselves have admitted as much if the media is correct.

Assuming the communications were entirely legitimate, I feel the best way Trump can handle it is to do something he is unlikely to have done before. Be totally open and honest about it. That will certainly wrong foot the democrats and may even show up any conspiracy by them to invent collusion where it didn't exist.

Hell, if he did that, and it worked, he may well come out of it looking like a hero, and would probably have secured his chance to win the next election.