View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:35   #1840
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevrpb View Post
My one question is about the connections. I see there is no F Connector now, just a standard Coax connection. And what is that round 9 pin SCART connector about ? I do make use of the standard SCART, so would likely need to source a cable with this non standard looking SCART output
The IEC (coax) connector is the cable input. There's an external adaptor to allow a F cable to be connected.

The SCART socket is not enabled on the VM boxes.

Both are like this because the same box will be used elsewhere in Europe, where they don't use F connectors, and HDMI is not commonplace.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote