View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 01:42   #24
tony007
Inactive

tony007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Think Banking = Personal banking

I've been in think banking for about two years now, this being the only bank that I could find that would accept me because I had gone onto debt management, I have since found others where I would be accepted but none as good as thinkbanking. Apart from my decision to go on debt management this was one of the best decisions I have ever made, I have had no problems whatsoever. There is an initial fee to pay for setting up the account then a £12.50 a month fee. I used to pay that at my previous bank for an additions account so no loss there for me. The benefits of this bank is that your money goes into a salary account where your direct debits and standing orders are paid from and what's left goes into a card account and this is yours to do whatever you want to do. So providing you have enough money going in you can never get overdrawn. I am tired of seeing posts where there are complaints about the monthly fee with this account there are no overdraft charges because you cannot get an overdraft in thinkbanking and I bet the normal banks are ripping you off with other charges as well.
tony007 is offline   Reply With Quote