View Single Post
Old 22-03-2011, 15:45   #17
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Think Banking = Personal banking

I go with sticking to your NatWest account and setting up an agreed overdraft, if you don't use it it will work out a lot cheaper than the Think Bank option you are considering sczoo19. I have had an agreed overdraft for longer than I can remember and have never used it but have the safety net of knowing that if I did have to it would be the cheapest option open to me.

As far as using cheques the check card guarantee system, mentioned by igni, is due to end on 30th June this year and any cheques issued after that date will not be covered by the guarantee so cheques may no longer be accepted by anyone who needs verification that the cheque will be honoured.

http://www.investmentinternational.c...june-4300.html