View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 00:59   #1333
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Good luck with that. martyh makes his own crap up as he goes along and still argues black is white and he suggests to others to stay off the coffee

...He has pointed out twice now, that I have said 'Nuclear response', no that is not what I said, I said Nuclear conflict, because that is the end result. Doh!

It does not take a genius, to work out that a military response aimed towards Russia, sparks off a Nuclear world conflict, because they are not going to respond back with a smile.

Let's have a look at the Scenario:-

US Military Response > Russia > Russia engages in full Nuclear strike back against US > US Allies with Nuclear capability, engage in Nuclear strike back against Russia > World War III.
Are you assuming that Russia would retaliate with nuclear weapons or is such a scenario evidence-based?