View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 21:59   #1321
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Yes really .no where in the entire article does she ever mention using nuclear weapons as retaliation for a cyber attack and if you believe that then you are as deluded as Mick .What she said was

Quote:
"As President, I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic, and military responses," she told the attendees, largely made up of veterans and their supporters.

"We are going to invest in protecting our governmental networks and our national infrastructure," she continued. "I want us to lead the world in setting the rules in cyberspace. If America doesn't, others will."

Which is a very long way from nuclear war as Mick said ...twice

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Russia are not going to take any more economic sanctions lying down, I still don't believe Russia held 63 million Trump voters at gun point, and as I pointed out, Clinton and the US wanted to put their own interests first back in 2006, when Clinton said they should have done something in the 2006 Palestine Elections to determine who was going to win? We had this discussion pages back !
Between Dumb Ass Trump and Crooked Tillerson Russia won't have any worries about sanctions from the US