View Single Post
Old 26-01-2024, 10:41   #14
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Moving home, question about install

Just had a call from VM to say they had to put my install on hold due to blockage in the ducts and need permission from the local council to resolve the issue.

As there is bugger all mobile signal, or at least not a very good one I need to look at getting a 30 day rolling contract with an open reach provider. Googling seems to suggest this is a thing but when I go to the providers page it always seems to be a 12 month term.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Edit: looks like Now have a no contract option.

Has anyone had to deal with VM getting permission from the local council, sounds like this could be months?

Edit 2:

Ah just thought any open reach connection is going to require a phone line and that will probably be a 12 month contract.

Last edited by zantarous; 26-01-2024 at 11:03.
zantarous is offline   Reply With Quote