View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 20:57   #1063
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Brexit is more than just severing ties and pulling up the drawbridge, it's about what takes it's place too. Northern Ireland is an example of that. You need a solution to it and whilst there are plenty ready to criticise May for her attempts to solve these problems there are fewer people with answers themselves.

The 'messing about' is the part where it turns out this is not an easy process. Maybe if some in the Vote Leave campaign who were all too ready to tell us how easy the trade deal would be and that Northern Ireland wouldn't be a problem could now step forward with what they had in mind then we could get on with it.
Exactly, I think Rees-Mogg, BoJo and pals are quite happy to sit back in their country houses whilst Theresa May takes part in an impossible version of getting the fox and chicken across to the other side of the river.
Like you, I would like to hear some solutions from Brexiters to this dilemma. We're not telling a couple of teenagers on the shop floor to stop messing around and stack those bog rolls on the shelves! I genuinely see Theresa May doing her best to make Brexit happen.