View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 20:03   #53
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I agree however it's a nice addition for Freeview customers who maybe want access to SKY programming but don't want to pay a substantial subscription cost each month.

I must admit I'm really impressed with some of the options on the market. Samsung Smart TV's have catch up TV available for free on BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5. You can also access Netflix, Lovefilm and Blinkbox. Whilst Now TV is exclusive to LG Smart TV's for the next 12 months, it will be available next year to Samsung. With 10 new HD channels launching on Freeview within the next 12 months, a Smart TV and Now TV subscription for the SKY basic channels will be a very attractive option to some households.

Youview could become defunct as more and more new TV's are Smart as standard.

Sorry to go way off topic.
If I was to get rid of sky, and not want Virgin, I do have a smart tv and broadband, so maybe an option (no Aerial at present).