View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 13:44   #1058
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Ok,ok...yes there are no UHD broadcast channels yet on Sky. But you realise that the word 'channel' has a wider meaning than you have interpreted here, right?

I do understand that confusion, so no criticism from me. However, you do assume that there will not ever be a Sky Cinema UHD or a Sky Sports UHD. I dare say there will bd!
Who knows what the future holds channel wise , I never for one minute thought there would be criticism , I guess someone just got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

UHD is very costly to broadcast hence why early doors it's On Demand and selected football.

Last edited by muppetman11; 07-11-2016 at 13:48.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote