View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 08:37   #67
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
re: The Xbox One Thread

So far I am leaning towards the PS4 just because it seems the Xbox isn't as focused on games. The impression I got from the reveal was very much that gaming was merely one aspect of the One with TV being equally as important a focus, a TV functionality that will not work properly in the UK in all likelihood.

The PS4 presentation did talk a lot more about games and it seems at the moment that PS4 will, like the PS3, continue to attract exclusive innovative games (Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Journey). In fact Sony went as far to have the developer of Briad join them for the first unveiling of the console! One of the surprising successes of the PS3 were these types of games and now it seems Sony is actively encouraging those developers to the extent they're getting pre-release access to the development tools! I also cannot wait to see what quantic dream do with the PS4. It could be huge.

Obviously this can change and press conferences aren't everything. However we can try as discern their approach for this generation and Microsoft talked about TV and had Steven Spielberg talk. Sony talked about games and had independent developers talk. This bodes well for the PS4 in my view.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote