View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 16:40   #77
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Easyjet's profits would just be swallowed up by BA's losses, and then Easyjet's service would suffer, probably leading to them changing from being the best budget airline, to being as bad as or worse that Ryan Air.

How is your logistics company getting on Alan? I presume they aren't very busy?

I thought you didn't like big corporations, and preferred smaller independent companies instead?
Easyjet service will not suffer, it is already worse than BAs for starters and like you said, users of low cost carriers do not care much about service

I like companies (big or small) that are well run and care more about profits
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote