View Single Post
Old 23-01-2012, 21:48   #10
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Yeah, I think it was definately a one off. I've been using the app for around a year and thats the first time I've ever seen it.

I'm really looking forward to Sky integrating the Zeebox software into thier apps. Alongside them enabling direct planner access and remote control functionallity this will take the Sky+ experience to a whole new level.

Let's just hope Sky don't take as long releasing it as VM have with the TiVo iOS app.
If you click the first result in my link and read the Q&A it says the following
We’ll be doing extensive research over the next six to 12 months to understand which areas our customers are enjoying and which they are not, so we can keep improving the product.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Q%26A:+Emma+Llo...products,+Sky+

It sounds like it could be released sooner rather than later but again it's just speculation.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote