View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 11:34   #57
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Not driving to work could save £1,000

Although there are some cyclists who should never be allowed out on the roads and have little regard for other users including pavements and pedestrian crossings if that is what they want to use most are careful even if annoying.

It's when they get into "packs" that the fun really starts. Whether it a group of young fools like I encountered yesterday weaving all over the road even crossing to my side cycling against my direction to the more organised groups in tighter clothing that either bunch up over the whole lane or are snaked out over some distance, both are difficult to get past. I don't care if they are training or racing, they need to be aware of other road users and if necessary pull over and wait.

Yes they have a right to use the road but like all road users need to have consideration for other traffic.