View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 16:37   #3218
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Purchased a Paysafecard to pay for a service online without sending my own bank details across the internet (which is what they advertise the card as being used for) and when I tried to use they blocked it as soon as I entered the details. Won't re-enable it and they want to give a refund to me but only if I send them my bank details over the internet...as well as supplying every personal bit of info on top of a photo of my passport

Luckily it was only a tiny amount but it's the principle. I'll spend more than I lost setting up a website sharing the experience

Googlling reviews on them doesn't show up much good about Paysafecard lately.